Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Battle of the Sexes! Part 1 & 2

The Battle of the Sexes! Part 1 & 2

By TwoNutBuster


Ira and Cindy sat alone in their college dorm watching a movie they just rented at a video store. During one of the scenes a young man was causing trouble during a gym class basketball game. Apparently he was mad about having girls playing ballwith the rest of his buddies. He was causing rude fouls by pushing and shoving the girls around, until one of them decided to take a stand against him. "Watch this, it is really funny", Cindy said. "Why what's going to happen?", asked Ira puzzled at Cindys response.

Their attention was then turned to the screen. When the young man was passed the ball, he got himself ready to shoot a three point shot.

But when he jumped up high in the air the young girl stood her ground and took careful aim at the man's crotch, which was now eye level to her. As he reached the peak of his jump, the girl threw an outstanding uppercut to his unprotected crotch. The bully quickly let out a groan and landed hard on his knees. The ball didn't make it far and one of the other girls made the shot instead. Cindy was cracking up at this and Ira was wondering why this was so funny. The young man then fell to his side and clutch at his injured area. "Bastard got what he deserved!" Cindy yelled out.

"What's so funny about that Cindy?" Ira exclaimed.

"Men think they are all big and tough until a small girl teaches them a lesson" Cindy said.

"Their sorry balls offset their muscular advantage over us girls, and every male has this great weakest. Have you ever nut-checked a guy in your life?"

"Of course not, I don't think it works to well. I would rather hit him in the face or stomach."

"Well Ira, let me tell you about my first encounter with a male's balls. Back in High school this one cute boy always use to kick the back of my seat in History class. I told him to stop it, but he didn't listen. I decided to take action. The next day he continued to kick the chair, and even started to laugh along with one of his buddies. When the bell rang, I waited for him to leave before me, and I watched him with the corner of my eye. I've heard men are weak between the legs, so I paid close attention to his crotch. That is when I noticed the lump in his jeans four inches below his belt. As he began walking by my desk I brought back my elbow and then swung it into the bulge in his baggy jeans. It was very soft, and my elbow kept traveling into him. It felt like I pushed his limp bulge two to three inches inward. At first I didn't think it would do anything until he let out a deep groan. He dropped his books, and doubled over with both his hands between his legs. I looked at his face and notice his eyes were squeezed shut, and all of his teeth showing as they are clutched together. He stood like that for about ten seconds. I thought it was funny because he stood with his knees together, and his hands between his legs doubled over. I realized he was fighting to block out the pain, and so far he was doing a good job, but his ball pain soon overpowered his vain effort. He started coughing and slowly sank to his knees, then he fell hard on his face retching. His whole body was rolling back and forth, and many of the girls started laughing at this male reaction. A teacher ran up to us, and asked what had happen, I explain it was an accident and didn't realize he was behind me. She believed the story and told us to all leave the classroom. As I left I took one more look and the poor male, and smiled. He was crying as I left. The next day I laughed at him and he got red in the face, but never again bothered me in class."

"Wow!" Ira shouted and give her friend a high five.

"I guess that technique really works, I would definitely try in on the next person who bothers me!"

"How about your boyfriend Jake, I've notice he sometimes domainates the relationship between you, and he always stares at other girls during his wrestling matches."

"No, I couldn't do that he is much bigger than me, and he knows how to fight and wrestle. Plus he is six foot two, and weights around 200 pounds. And also Cindy, that isn't 200 hundred pounds of fat, it is muscle."

Cindy realized exactly what Ira was talking about and knew her boyfriend was quite a stud. He wasn't built with too much muscle, but he was lean, and hard.

"Well," Cindy said, "what about when he bosses you around, and only uses you the way he wants. I think he needs to be taught a lesson."

Ira began thinking about Jake, and the times he stared at this one girl and whistled at her during a date. She then remembered a time he was caught cheating on her, and she never forgave him for that. Now she wanted to get back at him for all the times he's been like an asshole. Plus, she and Cindy were actually getting a lot closer, and felt feelings for one another. She knew Cindy wanted her to leave him, and be with her.

"So what do you think, should you finish him off, and perhaps me and you can spend more time together?" Cindy said, moving closer to Ira.

"Let's do it, but I want you to fight him instead of me. I think the outcome of the match will help me make up my mind of who I want to continue being with. I mean, I still like his strong body in all, and then again, I would really want to spend more time with you Cindy." Ira said, laying her hand on Cindy's knee. "I would like you to win, but he is going to put up a challenge."

Cindy said calmly, "I won't lose, if I have a plan."

Together Cindy and Ira began planning tomorrows fight with Jake.




Battle of the Sexes 2 (Jake gets hit)

by TwoNutBuster


The next day Ira spent most of the day with her boyfreind Jake, they were walking towards the gym were Jake always worked his body out. He began talking about the last wrestling match he had won so easily.

"Sometimes, I really want to be challeged more, all the other guys are to easy to beat." Jake said.

"I'm sure someone will put up a good fight soon enough honey, it is only a matter of time." Ira said feeling a bit turned on about the situation.

Jake looked at her in a mean manner, and said "Soon?, how about never, I can't be beat, I don't know what the hell your taking about."

Ira backed off. She was use to his arrogant manner, but realize how annoying it was getting. His whole body seemed to be full with

tough testostrone, and he reminded her of a bull. A bull with big heavy balls of steel.

When they arrived to the gym Cindy was there practicing some of her gymnastics.

Ira ran toward Cindy and yelled to Jake, "Hey, Cindys here, I didn't expect her to be here too."

Jake was wondering why she was here. He never did like her, and always ignored her. However this time he had to say something, because that little bitch was using the mat he did most of his workouts.

"Cindy, you shouldn't be here, this is my time, and my mat. I need you to get off." Jake said rudely.

"I don't see your name on it Jake, I'm going to use it today useless you can stop me!"

Jake turned his back to the girls and headed to the locker room to change. Before receaching the door he turned around and shouted,"I want your stupid ass out of my gym, otherwise I'm going to through you out myself BITCH!" He figured that would scare her away, and by the time he changed, she would be out of the way.

In the locker room, Jake began taking off all of his clothes and stood in front of the mirror. He always did this because he really admired his own body. He also knew of all the girls who liked his body. He examined himself up and down. Staring at his bisceps, thick neck, six-pack abs, and very musclar thighs.

He then thought of last night when Ira was with Cindy, he met a cute little girl after working out and talked her into a date tonight. He fansatize about ramming his cock inside her and hearing her hopeless cries. He never told Ira about this, and realized he must have banged well over twenty girls during college. He looked back into the mirror and notice his proud member swelling up into a massive erection. He knew his male weapon would easily split the girl in half tonight. He rubbed his member thinking about the young girl sucking on his big round balls. He was very pleased with his balls, and gently massaged them in their low hanging sack of skin. They were very heavy, and he knew that most of their contents will be released on the girls face tonight. He stopped thinking about that and quickly began changing into his gym clothes. He usually would wear a jock strap, but today he wanted to hang loose and exerise without any underwear at all. He slid on his loose gray sweatpants and walked back out to the mats.

Expecting the girls to be gone, but to his surpise they both were praticing their gymnastics.

He yelled,"I thought I told you to get out of here, Ira tell your bitchy friend to leave, I want to work out!"

Ira said," Well she was hear first, and I think she should keep her spot."

Jake walk up to Ira and slapped her in the face, then he grabbed her and moved her off of the mat. After setting her down he turned to look at Cindy.

"Don't make me do the same thing to you, I warned you that I would through you out!"

"Go ahead and try big boy, I don't think you got what it takes you PUSSY!" Cindy said confidently.

"I have beaten men on this mat, and I'll do the same if your don't get your ass off."

Ira yelled from the side rubbing her face,"Kick his ass Cindy, I bet you can take him out with one hit, he is such a big baby for a man his size!"

Jake was pissed off at Ira's boldest and walked to her and slapped her again. She started crying, and Jake walked up to Cindy. He stared down at her, and said to get the fuck off the mat. Cindy felt intimadated by this angry male animal, but she was going to carrying on with her plan until...sometime unexpected happen.

Jake shoved her down and walked in a circle full of anger. He was thinking about what Ira said about Cindy beating him with one hit. He didn't like that at all and finally just stood there with his arms crossed and feet apart in the middle of the mat.

"So you think you can kick my ass with one hit...Let's see it BITCH!"Jake stuck his face out exposing his right cheek. Ira realized that he was going to let Cindy have a free shot on his body. Jake stood there legs apart, arms crossed, and cheeck exposed for Cindy to hit. Jakes reason for this was to prove his male ego by not showing fear to the small Cindy. He expected a hard punch to his cheek and braced himself for her hit. After her punch, he was going to pin Cindy and then shove his rock hard cock into her...raping her on the mat in front of his girlfriend Ira. It would be quite a show for her to see.

Cindy was shocked with what this dumb jock was doing. Was he really that stupid? She looked at his face and notice that he wanted her to punch his jaw. His eyes were closed, so see looked at Ira and smiled. She then looked at the loose bulge between Jakes parted thighs. She could see the line of his dick, and where his big manly balls hung.

Ira began to get excited, and she stop rubbing her cheek and realized the stupid disadvantage her boyfriend had put himself into. She too notice the prominent bulge between his legs, and notice it was looser and bigger than before. She smile as she notice he wasn't wearing any boxers or jock straps to support his most precise male organs. Ira picture his manly organs between his legs, she knew his balls were very huge and heavy because she had sucked on them many times before. His cock was around ten inches and she pictured it hanging in front of the balls. Perhaps she thought, his cock would protect his balls from a forward strike. She made a motion to Cindy to kick him between his legs, because then it will be all balls and none of the cock.

Still standing there in the middle of the mat Jake yelled "Come On!" He uncrossed his arms and flexed them to his sides. His chest and abs were showing and Cindy felt an electic thrill between her legs. She walked up to him raised her bare foot back and swing it forward.

As her foot came up between Jake's legs she felt his loose sweatpants engulf her foot. Then with powerful female force she connected with the males, heavy loose, vunlerable balls and smashed them into his pelvic bone, and into the body cavity they came out of. Her foot was halfway into his body, and she kept it there for a few seconds. She wiggled her toes inside him feeling the warmth the male crotch made. Then she notice his balls were missing, she could no longer feel those two big orbs of male power. As she pulled her foot out, Jake stood there. His sweatpants were still forced into his groin. His face was lifeless, and his mouth had an "O" shape. A very low moan escaped from his throat. Ira jumped up and ran to Cindy who was staring at the young man. Finally his sweatpants came out of his body cavity and hung loose around his waist once more. Jake was a goner, his muscles in his chest and abs started convulsing wildly. His male ego torn into shreds, Jake used both his arms and hands too grab onto his busted sack. Jakes masculine balls were "No Match" for Cindy's feminine foot, for both of Jakes balls busted open and were now a pulp in the loose sack. The girls were waiting for something to happen. Ten seconds went by and Jakes powerful body sank onto its knees and then onto his back. He began screaming in a very high pitched way. His six-foot body was writhing and twitching as he felt the worst pain in his sorry male life. The girls laughed at the muscled Jock and stared at him crying and thrashing his legs around in a vain useless attempt to contol the horrendous testicle-pain. A pain no female will ever know. Cindy put her arms up to the sky and danced around the young man's writhing and crying body. Jake couldn't think, and the pain from the female attack soon overpowered his weak male body. Both his eyes rolled up into his skull, and his head rolled to its side. He passed out. The two girls looked down at this poor male, his hands were still on his ruined testicles, and his tongue was hanging out of his mouth. Both girls jumped up and hugged each other. They had just taken out a tough male bull with one simple kick. Ira said ,"Well, I guess all males are weak down there!"

Cindy smiled, and put her arm around her new girlfriend,"Yeah, it must suck to be a boy huh?"

Ira slapped her own smooth female crotch hard and laughed saying, "Oh Yes, Testicles are a Joke!"

Together they walked out of the gym talking about what just happened.

Jake finally got the mat to himself...with the use of his manhood!


twonutbuster@yahoo.com



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like all your stories, but this one is my favorite. I love how Cindy teaches Ira about ballbusting and then demonstrates it on Ira's boyfriend Jake. Jake totally deserved it after how much of a cocky jerk he was. I love how he admired his naked body in the mirror when he was getting changed and he was so proud of his balls and his cock which he thought made him so awesome and his penis got hard thinking about how he was going to cheat on Ira tonight. Then the cocky idiot gave Cindy a free shot because he wanted to prove her wrong about being able to beat her with one hit, and he thought after that that he was going rape Cindy in front of Ira. How stupid can someone be? I love how Cindy knew right where to hit him, not aiming for his face like Jake was expecting and instead kicking him right in his BALLS!! His reaction after that was priceless. I guess he was wrong about a girl not being able to beat him with one hit and he sure found out the hard way! I love how Ira jumped up and down in excitement after seeing her boyfriend get hit in the nuts and then she dumped Jake's sorry balls and became Cindy's girlfriend because she realized now without a doubt that Cindy is superior to Jake and that females are definitely the superior sex!

Unknown said...

Thanks.